Saturday, August 6, 2011

The 2011 Indiana State Fair Has Offically Begun!

I pride myself as a born and raised Hoosier, so this fair isn’t my first. It is, however, my first as an intern. The fair is in full swing and let me tell you, there is SO much to see, do and yes, eat!

Despite an afternoon pop-up shower, the fair kicked-off with great weather. Fairgoers were greeted with slightly cooler temps that made it even better. So all in all, opening day went off with out a hitch!

Wondering what is new to the 2011 Indiana State Fair? Here are just a few of what’s new:

  • “Wilkommen to Germany”
  • Fido 500/Wiener 100 Mini-Dog Races
  • The Stars of the Peking Acrobats
  • Timberworks Lumberjack Show
  • Pioneer Village 50th Anniversary

Along with fair classics, you may just need to come 2 or 3 or 17 days to fit everything in!

No comments:

Post a Comment