Looking for a unique way to spend your Saturday evening? I’ve got an idea for you. Staying true to the mixed martial arts culture, I’m offering up a countdown of the reasons why you should consider coming out to the Indiana State Fairgrounds’ Toyota Blue Ribbon Pavilion to watch “Total Warrior Challenge VI.”
5) This will be the Fairgrounds’ inaugural Premier Cage Fighting event, and you won’t want to miss it!
4) Glitter Girls (better known as Ring Girls). Oh, and rumor has it, UFC’s Chris Lylte, who will be in attendance, is also a full-time firefighter in Indianapolis.
3) Meet the stars of tomorrow before they get their big break and become famous!
2) “The Beast” vs. “The Pitbull” – who would you put your money on?
1) Anything that costs just $25 bucks and takes up an entire Saturday night is definitely worth checking out!
The fight card features a main event between Joao “Pitbull” Herdy (5-1) and former CageCraze.com featured fighter, Dustin “The Beast” Neace (21-15-1). Other professionals set to fight include: Marvin Lemock, Justin Allen, Casey Dyer, and James Shaw. There will also be multiple amateur cards featuring Abe Garcia, Bobby Thilman, Matthew Perry, and Bryant Whitaker. Here's a clip from Total Warrior Challenge V.
Doors to the Toyota Blue Ribbon Pavilion open at 6pm, and the fights begin at 7pm. To purchase your tickets and discover more information about this weekend’s fight card and other Premier Cage Fighting events, log on to www.totalwarriorchallenge.com or follow them on Twitter @CageCraze.
Submitted by: Courtney Sampson